A division of LALA HARBHAGWAN DASS MEMORIAL & DR. PREM HOSPITAL PVT. LTD.
- Dr. Pankaj Mutneja
- Dr. Rachna Mutneja (MBBS, DGO-Gynecology)
- Dr. Sanjay Aggarwal
(MBBS, MS, M.Ch Neurosurgery)
- Dr. S. Bhowmick (MD,DNB-Cardiology)
- Dr.Sudhir Kumar Shahi(MS,Mch-CTVS)
- Dr.Shalaj Gupta (MBBS,MD-Radiologist)
- Dr.Sanjay Gupta(MBBS,MS-Laparoscopic Surgeon )
- Dr.Radhey Shyam (MBBS,MS-HIP&Joint Replacement)
- Dr.Sukhdev Singh (MBBS, M.D-Medicine)
- Dr. Munish (MBBS, M.D-Medicine)
- Dr.Dalip Jarwal(MBBS,MS-ENT Surgeon)
- Dr. Abhinav Mutneja MBBS MD -Radiation Oncology,
- Dr. Rini Sharma Mutneja MBBS, MD Dermatology & Cosmetology
- Dr.Saurabh Chawla (MBBS,MD-Pathologist)
- Dr. Ankur Garg MBBS, DCH, DNB Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Dr. Shivika Chawla (BDS, MDS-Pedodontist)
- Dr.Salil Gupta MS (FMRM) Phaco & Retina Specialist
- Dr. Ravish Rathee MBBS MS, DNB SS* (UROSURGERY)
- Dr.RamanJeet Kaur (BDS-Dentist)
- Dr. Mohd. Imran (MBBS, DMRD- Radiology)
- D Dr. ArchanaChauhan MBBS, MD (PGI CHD)
- Dr. Sanjeev Sharma MBBS, DNB CTVS
- About Hospital
DEPARTMENT OF DIETETIC
With advancement in tha field of nutrition science the daily
needs of human health and disease Are new well established . The
department of dietetice in hospital is a vital organization that
carries multiple responsibilities related to patient s daily
intake of nutrition.
In tha yaer patient are being provided with nutrition education
and hygienically prepared high Quality food services .
The main objectives of department of dietetic are to provide :
Clinical services Daily ward round are taken by the dieticians
in their respective wards and Diet is prescribed and implemented
in consultation with the doctors. Individual diet counseling
Along with diet chart provided to indoor as well as outdoor
Meal services: Meal services are provided to general as well as
private wards patients .In tha entire hospital meals are
centralized .The therapeutic section cares to patients who are
on special feeds and diets. There are approximately 50 normal
diets. The cost for general diet is Rs.100/- per day and
Rs.180/- par day for private ward patients.
Education and Training - In the area of expertise in food
services management and therapeutic, nutrition the department of
dietetics undertakes training of dietetics interns .Interns join
for short term attachment program for a term of 3 months and 6
months for which
They get the experience from the institute . Eligibility for
Screening test is PG Diploma dietetics and Nutrition .
Quality of food is checked by the infection control nurse and
dietician regularly are weekly. Perishable Items such as fruits
, Vegetables and eggs are stored in a cold room whereas
Paneer are stored in deep freezer , Thus maintaining their
quality .Dry rations are stored in a spacious store room which
is regularly cleaned and given the anti rodent & anti cockroach
2. Food Preparation
Diet Schedule A standard diet schedule is followed for normal
and therapeutic diets and feeds .
3. Clinical rounds
A standard protocol is prepared to maintain the of ward rounds .
4. Feed back
In private and general ward the feedback forms are given to the
patients on a regular basis on
The basis of various suggestions /opinions thus obtained ,
efforts are made to improve the meal services accordingly.
5. Medical Checkup -
Routine medical examinations are done for food handlers once in
a year and suitable treatment are given to them.
6. Personal hygiene-Regular checking of hair, nail, dress
are done by the dietician for maintaining good personal hygiene
of food handlers and are taught them about the cleanliness and
hygienic food preparation and services on regular basis.
Inspection of the Incoming Material as per supply orders in
Quality as per specification
Shelf Life (It should not have passed more than 1/6th of total shelf life)
To ensure maintenance of Cold chain during transportation of thermolabile
This formulary has been prepared for the convenience of
prescribing Doctors.This lists the approved drugs.Efforts are
made to ensure the availability of these drugs in the PGI
Pharmacy depending upon their consumption pattern.The drugs have
been listed by their generic names, both alphabetically and
according to the use in different diseases.